Smyrna Air Center, Inc. is an FAA approved Part 145 Repair Station, Maintenance and Repair Organization (MRO), and Fixed Base Operation (FBO).
Our services include:
- aircraft sales, consulting, and appraisal
- aircraft inspection and repair
- avionics inspection, repair, and installation
- Power 90 engine retrofits
- parts sales and support
- aircraft fueling, movement, and storage
- cargo ground operations including fueling, loading and unloading, and cartage
- part 135 charter service
- hangar, office, and event space leasing
- land development
Founded in 1984, Smyrna Air Center is staffed by professionals in their respective areas, most with 20 years experience! Through the application of this experience we’ve earned a Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for the retrofit of General Electric 601 and H80 engines on most King Air 90 Model aircraft. This conversion is marketed as the Smyrna Air Center “Power 90” Program. Soon this STC will be expanded to include King Air 100 and 200 aircraft as well. The performance numbers are truly exceptional, particularly for the GE H80 engines.
Our recent change of ownership and accompanying change of attitude, and customer service practices prompted us to launch a campaign in 2012-2013 reintroducing us as The NEW Smyrna Air Center! Read more about the campaign here.
Our focus is customer service. If you are looking for quality customer service in the southeastern United States, we think you’ll have no better experience than what we offer at Smyrna Air Center.